If you would like to receive alcohol or drug treatment off-campus or feel like your substance abuse needs cannot be met on campus, here are some excellent resources in Winston-Salem community. They offer a range of services from individual to group treatment programs. Also, some of these centers conduct substance abuse assessments for Wake Forest students.
Full Life Counseling & Recovery
983 Mar-Don Dr
Forsyth Behavioral Outpatient
3821 Forrestgate Dr.
Four Directions Counseling and Recovery Center
8005 North Point Blvd A
Wake Forest Baptist Health – Intensive Outpatient Program
791 Jonestown Rd.
Partners Behavioral Health Management 24-7 referral line: 1.888.235.HOPE (4673)
There are a few ways to get in touch with Alcoholics Anonymous.
- The AA Answering Service Helpline can be accessed by dialing 336.725.6031.
On the web
- The local AA information and meeting guide can be found at www.w-saa.org
- The national AA website is www.aa.org
- Live chat, online voice based forums and email meetings are conducted online at www.aa-intergroup.org
There are a couple of ways to get in touch with Narcotics Anonymous.
- The NA Answering Service Helpline can be accessed by dialing 1.800.365.1035.
On the web
- The local NA information and meeting guide can be found at http://www.tcana.org/index.php